The Gateway will include 76,000 SF of retail, dining and conveniences targeting the drastically underserved Illinois Medical District and nearby residential neighborhoods surrounding a landscaped plaza.
Retailers will benefit from:
- 75,000 daily visitors to the Illinois Medical District
- An attached 800-space parking deck
- Proximity to the CTA – Blue Line train stop accommodating over 1.1 million riders per year
- Proximity to the Eisenhower Freeway (over 200,000 cars daily)
- Visibility from high traffic roadways including Ogden Avenue, Damen Avenue and Harrison Street
- A residential population of more than 178,000 people within 2 miles